Meet the Author's Author

Meet the Author's Author
Live for Jesus! That's what matters! That you see the light in me and come along! :)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

So Long

Considering the messes I'm making online as well as off...I'm staying online until after Christmas and then, God willing, with the potential of a job, I'll be mostly offline, sticking to two or three daily tweets, a blog or so and the story we're working on. http://snapshotsthestory.blogspot.com

I will probably be on chat, but rarely if ever as visible. People I invite to talk to me when they are online, whether I appear to be or not, are Kiehl, Shayna, Jess, Eagles, Alexis, Aimee, Nick, Taylor, Stephanie, Katherine, Laura, Drew, Dirk, Greg, Holly, Jake and Katie. Well, those are the invitations I extend. :P About 7 will be taken up.

God willing, see you in Kansas next year, Yanks.

~Jane

Oh, for those of you who doubt I will - remember I left OYAN.