Meet the Author's Author

Meet the Author's Author
Live for Jesus! That's what matters! That you see the light in me and come along! :)

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A Different Girl

I was showing one of my brothers some photos the other day. He passed comment on one, saying how much younger I looked - I was 16, almost 17. I replied, "That was before Andy and the bad websites." He said, "Ah, that makes sense."

It lead to a curiosity - how much have I changed, going through the past twelve months? I saw my own face harden and start to soften again...

Watch my eyes in the next few minutes, and tell me. Have I changed?

When going through some trouble at the Squadron, before anything - and I - changed. Roughly August/September '09.



Given my heart away:

Andy, cadet Stephen C and I:


My twin brother and I, the same day:


February, three months after Andy left and one month before I saw him again for the last time:

Then cadet Lucy T. and I, when we were friends:


At the Bower Parade:



During and after the websites:

During - June 26th. I got involved a few days before my 18th birthday.



When I was nearing the end of my involvement:



By the way, my photo on my blog Poema was taken around this time.

The start of a long process change; there were severe friendship issues, another two bad relationships and cutting instances to go through yet:


The here and now (yeah, that's me. Lol :P):



Am I different? And can I change again? I pray so.