Meet the Author's Author

Meet the Author's Author
Live for Jesus! That's what matters! That you see the light in me and come along! :)

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wildness

I am sure I'm going crazy. Right now, my wild mood is on me. To replace the fact that I can't go anywhere, my fingers are typing as fast as possible to ease the tension. I wrote a poem, too, that I'm not going to publish, and thankfully that has eased it a little.

It's that horribly wonderful time when I have an almost uncontrollable urge to fling open the door and run down the street and not stop until I find some howling wind or some dashing waves to slap against my face and make me stagger with cooling power or to spray my face and fill my ears with mighty roaring.

I hate it at 9pm! I hate it in the middle of Walsall with nowhere to go! I hate feeling this way, shaking like this, and I can't go crazy! Why does life have to be such a pretense of formality!!

I'm restless and wild and I can't stay still! I want to run anywhere instead of sitting here letting my fingers do the running for me!

I'm shaking right now. I long to run somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, wild and free!! Come with me!